Wednesday

lesson 13: boys do weird things when they like you

"So, you're telling me you were basically this semi-nerdy kid with big glasses, big teeth, and boobs, and boys liked you."

"Yah. I had the whole secretary thing going on. Get real. I was a kid/woman. No. Well, yes. Well..."

"Give. Story."

"I was XC-skiing with my friend and..."

"For the uninitiated: define XC."

"Cross-country..."

"Wow. Canada's pretty big. Impressive."

"That's not what I meant... OK. Also known as alpine skiing... Anyway, we were skiing and on the trail, we came across the exact two boys we liked."

"Oh. Those exact boys. Were they dead?"

"You've been watching to much Dexter. No they were ... skiing."

"Oh. Well that's boring."

"Well, for some reason we took off our skis, probably for a snowball fight or something, and they ran off with them, and threw them into the woods."

"And you're telling me that you think these boys liked you."

"Well yes."

"They leave you in the snowy Canadian wilderness without skis and they liked you."

"Well they didn't ... *not* like us. Obviously. We found our skis... eventually."

"Right."

"It's not like Dexter."

"Whatever you say. Clearly, you're the wise one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home