Wednesday

lesson 38: you're never really stuck

"Is this another stuck in the snow story? So high it covered the house?"

"No, this is when I quit my job and went back to school."

"Aren't you a little old? And didn't you already do way too much of the education thing?"

"That's not the point. And no I'm not. I lived a little less luxuriously, but I am way more equipped for school now than I was at twenty. I loved it... and..."

"...and are you going to just say some sort of, 'it was amazing, I met fabulous people, I found myself in a whole new way, it was the best thing I ever did' kind of thing again?"

"Apparently not."

"You were! You were going to say that!"

"I would just go with, there are more options open than I thought. And life is too short to not make changes when you need to. Plus that other stuff you said."

"You're so predictable."

"Humph."

"That's all? By the way, I don't think they use chalk boards much any more. Are you sure you went back to school?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home